El blog del Teacher Eduardo publica contenido relacionado con la enseñanza en línea

Teacher Eduardo

Suscripción por Correo

Con tecnología de Blogger.

martes, 7 de junio de 2016

BLE01: A Reflective Journal


The end of the semester is here and with it the comes the opportunity for a well deserved R&R vacation period but also the opportunity to take some training courses which will enrich my professional development. I have already signed up for a few but the one I am interested in talking about here is the Blended Learning Essentials online course that I am taking on the FutureLearn platform.

I was fortunate enough to find out about this course through Twitter, when professor Laurillard posted the link to the course. It immediately caught my attention and was pretty much a "no-brainer". It was a wonderful opportunity to take an online training course and, even better, from a highly respected professor and author as is Diana Laurillard.

This entry is to be the first of many over the next three weeks. Part of the activities of this course is to keep a reflective journal and what better place than my Teacher Eduardo blog. The entries here will be part of the experience I will be sharing publicly. Each entry title will have the prefix BLE##, where the pound symbols represent the entry number-. However, I will also be keeping private notes and resources in my Evernote account, in addition to a copy of these entries.

From January to June of this year I have been the teacher. Now it is my turn to be the student in these coming months.

Reacciones:

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario